FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Scout 145, model year around 2000 from what I was told when I bought it, where do I find the HIN (Hull Identification Number)?? It is not on the back right side where most boats HIN are located
thanks
Rut Roh Scooby......... Actually on later model boats is is "supposed" to be in two places...... one on the transom (either inside or out) and one hidden.
Sometimes it is molded in or on a plate and the cheapest ones have a sticker. Got any evidence of where it "could" have been? Rivet holes?
But yes the normal spot is when you are standing behind the boat .....the upper right corner of the transom.