Hillary, part deux

PW2

Commander
Crawford, Texas (AP) - A tragic fire this morning destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. The fire began in the presidential bathroom where books were kept. <br /><br />Both of his books have been lost. A presidential spokesman said the president was devastated, as he had almost finished coloring the second one.

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Hillary, part deux

I stand corrected, THIS is the funniest political joke I've seen in a long time.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

How can I deny it? :D :D It's a heck of a lot funnier than jokes about swimming.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

What's even funnier is that this "moron" has kept the democratic party in check and totally ineffective for the last five years. Looks like the joke is on you marxists.<br /><br />Now that is funny! :D :D :D <br /><br /><br />-dd-

Kenneth Brown

Captain

From a pure down home Bush supporter I salute you, its about time ya'll got a good one on Bush.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Thats funny....<br /><br />but I also find it very funny how democrats one day label Bush an incompetent moron, then the next day they label him a scheming evil war monger.<br /><br />You cant be both, now pick one. :D <br /><br />Ken

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

dont care what side ya take that was funny. tastefull and funny. would fit a lot of politicians :)

Grant S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

dogsdad, If you think the Democratic Party are marxists you need to get a decent education.<br /><br />I agree with you that however you look at it the democrats have been beaten.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Some of you fellas are too uptight, maybe this winter has been a bit too long or something.<br />For godsakes it was a joke, and a good one at that, i voted for W and i ain't got no problem laughing at jokes about him or any other politician for that matter, thats the beauty of our democracy or republic call it what you like.