Hey vladd

Here is an example of what I meant by guilt by association:<br />
Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> ashamed to say it, but it is...human vomit. I tend to go in the opposite direction as fast as I can. ...<br /><br />
I live in California therefore....

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: Hey vladd

Gee Ray! I'm sorry that my off the cuff humor has affected you in such a terrible and aweful way, perhaps it is better if i do not comment or answer to any of your threads and posts, i would'nt want that sort of burden on my conscience.<br />Ray, may you have a good and blessed day ;)

Re: Hey vladd

Originally posted by Vlad D Impeller:<br /> Gee Ray! I'm sorry that my off the cuff humor has affected you in such a terrible and aweful way, perhaps it is better if i do not comment or answer to any of your threads and posts, i would'nt want that sort of burden on my conscience.<br />Ray, may you have a good and blessed day ;)
Me thinks the wonderful, caring un-presuming Texan protests to much. How in Gods' name did you arrive at such a conclusion? I can only have pity for such a person. <br />I am a big boy, I can look past these things, or use them to my advantage. Or were you kidding? <br />The absence of a smiley face makes it hard to tell. ;) <br />You are forgiven. If you are feeling remorse over this I can only wonder how much of a burden you real transgressions are. <br />If I wrote such a post the iboats gods would chastise me for "baiting their members" <br />Thank you once again. :cool: