Hey, there shootin' at us!!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
WOW!!!! Maybe I otta take down my Bush/Cheney posters. :eek: :eek:

SoulWinner

Commander
Hey, there shootin' at us!!

Bush campaign offices are being vandalized and two have been shot at. Wow. So much for the party of tolerance and inclusion.....

oddjob

Commander
Re: Hey, there shootin' at us!!

No OBJ, thems DE-coys, jus leave em and lock and load for the ready. :cool:

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

And you know if those guns were banned, then those democrats would not have them to shoot. LOL /sarcasm.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

common sense ain't so common these days bro.<br />"zealots" are encouraged by all walks IMO...<br />christians murdering abortion Doctors<br />PETA fire-bombing animal testing labs<br />muslim suicide bombers<br />WWJD?

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by OBJ:<br /> WOW!!!! Maybe I otta take down my Bush/Cheney posters. :eek: :eek:
Not me. I'll just keep my .41 Magnum handy.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I got a couple guns but think the ammo is down in my Dad's gun closet. But I got the next best thing.....Attack Cats......Digby and Killer! Both females with constant PMS and sharp claws. Yeah.....that'll do.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Just run a little (ok, alot) DC voltage through your Bush/Cheney yard sign. This can really improve the long haired, nose, eye, ear, lip, belly, nipple, etc pierced, bomb throwing, anti-establishment liberal types perspective on what a real hard science education can do for you. <br /><br />If they go to the hospital just tell them you did run electricity threw it before you didn't. That should clear up matters completely. :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

just came in from shooting my Yugo M48. Been doing sight work exercises as this old milsurp will be a backup for gun deer. <br /><br />Gotta get some Kerry signs to practice with!<br /><br />Note: should some Dem shoot a RNC worker or Pres. Bush supporter they will claim insanity in defense. Probably true 'cause they support Kerry.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br /> If they go to the hospital just tell them you did run electricity threw it before you didn't. That should clear up matters completely. :D
ROFLMAO!!! :}<br />The insanity defense werks too lol :)

Ralph 123

Captain

I've been following these breakins for the last several weeks. It is probably a lot worse than most of you realize. Here are just a few headlines form the last week:<br /><br />PROTESTERS STORM BUSH/CHENEY MILWAUKEE HEADQUARTERS..<br /><br />Protestors Ransack Bush/Cheney Headquarters In Orlando 2 People Receive Minor Injuries During Protest<br /><br />Shots fired into Knoxville Bush/Cheney headquarters<br /><br />Shot fired at GOP Headquarters in Huntington

KaGee

Admiral

There were at least 5 major deals in the last 48 hours Ralph.<br /><br />Are these people wanting a civil war??

Ralph 123

Captain

Thinking the same thing KaGee. The good news is, being pro second amendment as we are, we are armed and they aren't ;)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

SW,<br /><br />I have made a list of things that you will need if you want to be a Republican. Remember Liberals love to identify themselves. The following bumper stickers/nametags can now be used to gauge the danger level.<br /><br /> Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers could represent a drive by vehicle. As Kerry is a skilled hunter based on his 90 days in Vienam and Wisconsin hunting skills so look for a double barrel with slugs. Danger level 3 <br /><br />But never forget the ACLU, they may not be armed, but they may ram you. Danger level 2<br /><br />NAMBLA: lock down the kids. Danger level 4<br /><br />NOW stickers: Absolutely capable of anything/completely unpredictable/capable of changing mood without notice/armed? quite possibly, anything from a 22 to anti-tank missles. Danger level 11 (out of 10)<br /><br />Rainbow stickers, not likely to be armed but dangerous in their own way. Danger level 2<br /><br />Any Clinton Gore leftovers: Put on the kevlar vest. Laws and reality don't apply to them. Danger level 7<br /><br />DNC sticker: This is an urban assult vehicle, Armed? You bet, but the real danger is to your wallet and your personal freedoms. DO NOT APPROACH ON YOUR OWN, LAYWERS ARE ON BOARD. Danger level 9<br /><br />Democratic poll workers: These should stand out like members of the nation of Islam. Just the opposite. Hair unkept, 25K in tatoos in foreign languages, poor fitting clothing, 4-5 different ID'd for multiple voting opportunities, and a government check to support their drug habit. This is their idea of a job. And of course, condoms for the kids. Danger level 6<br /><br />Press pass: Definately not armed with either weapons or facts. Danger level 1<br />_______________________________________________<br /><br />I have found the appropriate vehicle for all republicans:<br /><br />Corporate Security Director or the security conscious individual who requires a higher degree of protection while traveling by automobile or while attending security sensitive functions or events.<br /><br /> 2004 Chevy Tahoe Z71 4X4 $119,000 <br /> Fully Loaded <br /> Color - Black <br /> All Windows - Level IV Ballistic Specifications <br /> All Doors - Level IV Ballistic Specs. <br /> Bomb Blanket in Floor and Roof <br /> PA, Siren, Emergency Lights & Strobes <br /> Run Flat Tires <br /> Gas Tank and Battery Protection <br /> Deliver anywhere within Continental US <br /> <br />Personal equipment:<br /><br />Bayonette, good for cutting up liberals in close quarters. Simply telling them you have one should cause lawyers to appear. They are so scary they were illegal.<br /><br />22 auto, quick, easily carried, fashionable, easily used by your date or wife. Fits nicely in the armrest of your SUV or Truck.<br /><br />Winchester 30/30, It won the the west and it can help you chase down those troublesome snipers who live in trees or heavy brush. (See Gore)<br /><br />Ruger 308, It is important to have one of these in your vehicle at all times. It will take several shots to bring down a Nadler, or Ted Kennedy, or a Michael Moore. These huge tubs of goo are big game and typically are bomb throwers so you want to keep your distance. <br /><br />Mossburg 12 gauge: Excellent for clearing a path to polls when blocked by militant liberals. (certain labor union members, teachers, students, GPU, and the like)<br /><br />Avoid using tools such as common sense or facts. These things are wasted on liberals and are likely to further enrage them. Whatever you do don't appeal to their sense of patriotism. If you have no choice try learning a few phases in French, it might get you out of a tight spot.<br /><br />When in doubt pull out the liberals cyptonite. Cash. By offering to make an illegal contribution to DNC should get you out of any unanticipated liberal assults.<br /><br />Following these simple rules and you should be able to make it through to election day.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Just give me a hummer with a 50 cal mounted on it. I'll be just fine. ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by samagee:<br /> Just give me a hummer with a 50 cal mounted on it. I'll be just fine. ;)
he, he, heeee...... ! Gota love those .50 Cals!

woodrat

Ensign

Huh, around here the latest I heard was a few young able-bodied men with "nuthin' better to do" taking down all the Kerry signs they could find. Goes both ways, I guess. It was suggested to these gents that if they are looking for something to do and wanted to show how much they support W they could go on down to their nearest recruiting station and enlist. I think they passed on that... Go figure.

woodrat

Ensign

BTW, those of us who dared vote for Ralph the last time around already know what vicious little weasels the partisan democrats can be. <br /><br />I know of folks who had their tires slashed for sporting a Nader bumper sticker. Boy, now THAT'S sure a great way to win people over to your side!