Hey Steve.....Get A disk ready.

derwood

Chief Petty Officer
Alright....I am getting near 500 posts AGAIN and I am reminding you to backup the board so I don't have to start over again.<br /><br />Crabby and a few others just became "Admirals" and if you don't back it up and end up frying their promotions you may half to walk the plank.<br /><br />They may even enlist the services of a stalker....they can do this you know....they are part of the Shoa Fin Triads (not your run of the mill fishing monk mafia)<br /><br />Fish heads have been rumored to apear in pepole's beds during the night....someone messed with JB once and found all the buttons on their keyboard hanging from strings from the ceiling over their bed like stars in the night sky.<br /><br />When the one guy (nameless) messed with Crabby all they found of him was part of a tee-shirt on a hook in Crabbys boat....Their still testing the D.N.A. from the fish's stomach in that case.<br /><br />Just DON'T forget.<br /><br />reminderwood.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Hey Steve.....Get A disk ready.

we're changing your name to <br /><br />"agressivewood" now.<br /><br />good post!

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Corleonewood?

crab bait

Captain

that's funny..!!<br /><br />offeryoucan'trefusewood