Hey Starmada - Got bored tonight

Kainon

Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
608
Re: Hey Starmada - Got bored tonight

I see.. like a mirror image of the boat in the Water.. Cool !!!..

I would've flipped it the other way, and had the top of the A in the Upper Right corner where the tip of the bow would be.
 

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
1,026
Re: Hey Starmada - Got bored tonight

Well the point was it was upside down, like being painted.
 

Kainon

Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
608
Re: Hey Starmada - Got bored tonight

Sorry, then I dont get it.. and I'm good about getting it with art/graphics.

I'm not criticizing, tottally apreciative and its kool you took the them..

I just dont get it.. "like being painted ?"

also the windshield tapers the other way.

Still cool thought !!!
 

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
1,026
Re: Hey Starmada - Got bored tonight

IMG_3580.jpg


Upside down like its getting painted. Someone had suggested an upside down boat being part of a logo, there was supposed to be an ounce of humor in it. But nevermind, I was just screwing around last night.
 

Kainon

Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
608
Re: Hey Starmada - Got bored tonight

HA!!! LMAOROTFPMP

now I get it.. (i messed up on the windshield direction, I guess its slanted in both directions.. i'm a dummy )
:)
 

Bighoss

Petty Officer 1st Class
Joined
May 24, 2010
Messages
354
Re: Hey Starmada - Got bored tonight

CB,
I like it. The point being we're more into working on restoring the tin fleet.
I'll send you pics with it painted on my boat this weekend.
-Hoss
 

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
1,026
Re: Hey Starmada - Got bored tonight

cb,
i like it. The point being we're more into working on restoring the tin fleet.
I'll send you pics with it painted on my boat this weekend.
-hoss

lol :d
 
Top