Hey look who's back!

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer
It's me<br /><br />The kids crashed the computer a while back and I got tired of tring to fix it. The wife got it up and running this past week. All is well here, just got a little rain from tha last T/S that hit near tallahassee. Still on midnight shift at the prison.Started my own bizz installing fence. been to hot to fish. <br /><br /><br /> same old same old.<br /><br /> Jim

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: Hey look who's back!

Jim,<br /><br />Working for yourself is the only way to go. The "self employment tax" blows, but all in all no-one will pay you what you're worth except you. Best wishes!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Hey my friend!!!! Danged good to see you back online, and that all is well! I was wondering what happened to you.<br />All is well here too, in spite of enduring God's wrath in the form of Charlie.

bubbakat

Captain

Welcome back Jim. I was thinking about you yesterday.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Hey Jim. Are we still planning on taking the mother in law on a boat trip at the reunion?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

:D Good to have you back, Jim... One of these days we'll have to get together and fish the crystal river.. ;)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Glad your back Sarge, I know exactly what you mean about the kids and the computors. Mine has tore mine up for the last time. No more interent for her.

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks to all,<br />It's good to be back on here again, But been so busy with work and tring to find a few hours to sleep once in awhile I have not been able to check back in in a few days. But rest easy I will be here when I can. Is the chat room still going?

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

JIm the chat room is seldom used anymore. If you have AIM or yahoo messenger we occasionally chat that way. Hopefully when winter rears its ugly head we will get back to chatting again.

Link

Rear Admiral

Welcome back<br />And dittos on being self employed. <br />Hardest job you will ever love! <br />Are you going to specialize as in chainlink or do it all?

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

I will miss the chat room I had a great time there<br /><br />LINK<br />I mostly do barbwire and field fenceing not much call in the woods for chain link and i have never done any and dont know how to even start with that stuff. I still work at the prison from 12 midnight till 8 am then run fence till about 4 or 5 then to bed for a few hours. Just started this bizz about 4 weeks ago and have put 3 other people on the pay roll trying to keep up with the work that is coming in so far from just a few busness cards and word of mouth. the ad's in the papers start this week and i already have 3 weeks worth of work to do now. so if i dont get in here to often please understand.<br /><br /> Jim

Link

Rear Admiral

barbwire ... wow haven't seen any of that in years. Except for Military installations and prisons.<br />That did not even come to mind. Guess Ive been living in the city too long. (way to long) <br />Knew about your regular job. Now you have two jobs I wouldnt want :) <br />Congrads on the new business and post when you can.