home-boy
Banned
Thread starter- Joined
- Aug 10, 2014
- Messages
- 209
Got my '86 125 mounted and running! It has an ugly a$$ed hood that is cracked and has glue residue all over it after I peeled what is left of the decals off.
I have this nice 1972 120 hood but of course the latch assy is different.
It looks like I would need to swap the base too in order to use the 120 hood on the 125. Will the bases come off without pulling carbs etc?
Should I keep looking for a deal on a later hood?
I have this nice 1972 120 hood but of course the latch assy is different.
It looks like I would need to swap the base too in order to use the 120 hood on the 125. Will the bases come off without pulling carbs etc?
Should I keep looking for a deal on a later hood?