HEY CCREW

msmorto

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Did you notice how much foam was in your seat boxes??. Mine did not have much in it. They drilled about 3 or 4 holes to put the foam in <br />(Ithink they just passed the can of foam over the holes HA! HA!) anyway they did not do a great job<br />sealing the holes over, that where the water went in and rotted most of the box and floor and stringers. I'M REBUILDING MY BOXES, MY STRINGERS MY FLOOR MY WAY (The wright way)

Knightgang

Lieutenant
Re: HEY CCREW

I ain't CCREW, but that is a bilgliner for ya. The only way I would have one is if I rebuilt it like you guys are doing. That way it would no longer be a "BayLiner" but a "Knightliner" built the right way -- all the way.<br /><br />I am watching yall's (Southern) progress, and you two are doing great jobs. Keep us updated.<br /><br />knightgang

CCrew

Chief Petty Officer

Hmm, every one must be different ... Guess it's which day of the week, phase of the moon, or alignment of Mercury :D :D <br /><br />My seat boxes were actually pretty well done, as was the area under the windshields, and the bow. Back end, and under the deck was a different story!! Spritz here, spritz there..<br /><br />Have the transom all fitted, that's going in tonight, and I fitted the stringers this afternoon, with the intention of getting them in this weekend. Wish me luck!<br /><br />Out of curiosity, where are you in VA? <br /><br />-Roger

msmorto

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Hi CCREW<br />I'm outside of Richmond Va. My wife and I have a<br />small horse farm, I work everyday for an Architect<br />I only have very litle time in the evening to work on my boat, I usualy do The work on week-end<br />I started work on the boat the week-end of ISABEL