hey boomyall

dkwalker

Petty Officer 3rd Class
hey neighbor...<br />I didn't realize you had a project underway. Any chance of getting together and comparing notes?<br />I'm good with tools, have done lots of stuff, but I could stand some advice... I'd like to at least see what you;re doing with your floor.<br />I'm in about the same boat (pardon the pun) with my Sea Ray.<br /><br />dkwalker AT yahoo.com

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: hey boomyall

Hi DK:<br /><br />I'd love to get together for some mutual assistance. I haven't actually started my project yet, other than removing the seats. I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row regarding materials and structural understanding.<br /><br />I anticipate that I will begin tearing out the floor this month. Let me know, my email is listed in my profile, and I will make it a point to stop by on one of my trips up Hwy 30.

dkwalker

Petty Officer 3rd Class

-seats out- and carpet- that is where I'm at.<br /> I wanna get mine into the river for a joy ride and to use up 30 gal of gas it's carrying, so I bought a pedestal and bucket for a single driver's seat.<br /><br />I'm really just two block off the hwy so it'd wouldn't be much outa your way.<br /><br />I clicked on your profile icon, but you're email wasn't included in the info that provided.<br />drop me a line dkwalker@yahoo.com and I'll get yours that way.<br /><br />I halfway know my way around Vancouver... the main grid of boulevards, anyway.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Strange thing DK, my profile info lists my email addy and I've check the option "keep email addy viewable when I post" but, as you say, it does not show up when you click on the icon in my post. Anyway I'll email you.