Here's one for all you Starcraft rebuilders

fishrdan

Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
6,989
Here's one fresh from Craigslist... Don't think the seller know's what's up though, 125CC outboard :confused: needs minor work :eek: I wouldn't be calling it a "tri-hull" as I know what that conjured up in my mind :D

Thought it was kind of cool looking though.

3md3od3p75Y35T45U4acrc8feba32c7591761.jpg

3n23kf3pb5V65T65W0acrcc5e0d769e561bf5.jpg

3k03oe3la5V45Q45P5acr46cab6ba6714150e.jpg


http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/boa/2131549171.html
 

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Messages
1,824
Re: Here's one for all you Starcraft rebuilders

LOL-- Looks to me like a absolute waste of $$$$$ even when new.Some would like it but I think it was-is but ugly. I M H O
 

ProMach

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
125
Re: Here's one for all you Starcraft rebuilders

I saw that before. Maybe i can put that spare 454cu in in her?lol But i agree, she is ugly.
 

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
1,190
Re: Here's one for all you Starcraft rebuilders

Nice trailer.
 

fishrdan

Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
6,989
Re: Here's one for all you Starcraft rebuilders

I think it was-is but ugly.

But i agree, she is ugly.

Maybe that's why Starcraft only made 6 of them :D

I still think it's cool looking, unique.

I guess the good thing about the boat, everyone would know who you are... "Hey, there's that dude with the ugly pink boat!" LOL
 
Top