Dunaruna

Admiral
My money's on the eagle.............<br /><br />
cateagle.jpg
<br /><br />Aldo

Homerr

Commander
Re: Here kitty kitty.................

LOL!!<br /><br /><br />I'll take $20 on the Eagle.<br /><br />H.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Either that eagle is extremely small, or that cat is HUGE, or someone is playing with PhotoShop again. :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

That's one small kitty. Put my cat,Junior, in there and then we're talking. Here birdie,birdie...<br />Bassy :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Now we are talking cats. Here Eagle, come get ya some.<br />
cat.jpeg

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

SBN,<br /><br />Now that is what I call a BIG cat... <br /><br />Give us some stat on her/him? Is the cat a special breed? wt, age etc...<br /><br />Thanks

QC

Supreme Mariner

Holy ship. Either Spinner is a midget or that's the biggest flippin' cat I've ever seen. :D

Interesting juxtaposition. I don't think the eagle would risk an attack from the place he is occupying. As high an esteem that is held for the eagle, the rely on suprise and angle of attack. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. Never underestimate your advesary. We had a thread recently that reminded me of the joke: Where does a 500 pound Gorilla Sleep? ans: Anywhere he wants to. ;) The party of the second part is not quite the 500 pound canary that came to mind when I saw this post. It appears that Aldo has overcome his technical difficulties. Good Show.... :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Leapin' lizards, SBN!! :eek: <br /><br />What are you, about 3'6"?? :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

Alright, I have shown that cat (Spinner's) to my whole family and the first thing out of their mouths is that it is fake. Now, I have told them that Spinner seems like and upstanding dude, but they want more proof. I don't know in what form that would be, maybe a gargantuan litter box :D . Maybe a meow (roar) from a .wav file. Video? But that honkin' animal deserves its very own thread. Man!

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Holy Moly Spinner!! :eek: :eek: <br />Thats not a cat thats a freaking sheep :D

Triton II

Commander

Good Lord. That is one fantastic feline! :eek:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

SBN. You got one big cat! My Junior is out of the competition. I put my $$ on your cat. <br />And SBN you are looking very handsome. <br />Bassy

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Im almost positive I saw SBN's pic of the fat cat on "Ripleys Believe It Or Not" last night.<br /><br />Seriously!!!<br /><br />Could this be so?<br /><br />SBN....How about an update.<br /><br /> :confused: :confused:

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

Spinners cats mom went to the zoo for some big cat action .I think you cat ate the eagles mum thats why It seeks revenge. Glad you keeping the ticker pumping with some weight-lifting :)what do you feed it ? freshly minced jet-skiers?

Dunaruna

Admiral

It's all just a bit of fun, Ray. I got a ton of 'doctored' pics covering all sorts of subjects.<br />What would you like to see....... A dog licking the nose of a killer whale? or maybe my best mate holding a 300kg rainbow trout?<br /><br />BTW, I think that the eagle/cat photo is real but I'm not sure. I don't know what country the photo was taken in but Aussie wedgetail eagles can be that size, although most are bigger.<br /><br />Aldo

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Is it possible the eagle is a statue or figurine?<br /><br />Ken