Here goes those gas prices again

dolluper

Captain
Re: Here goes those gas prices again

This morning in parts of Canada it was 1.80 per litre,4 litres in US gallon =$ 7.20 a gallon<br />Guess they were testing to see if we would pay it,since noon it's back around 1.00 per litre =4.00 for a US gallon

reddog349

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> 2.71 yesterday, 4.69 this am.
Are you serious? Last time they stuck it to the mid atlantic , I guess its the Souths turn.

dakk1

Chief Petty Officer

2.79. I'm surprised it hasn't bumped up yet. I was in Wally World a couple hours ago and saw a couple of folks buying plastic gas containers. One guy had a buggy full.<br /><br />Dave..

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Well 2 says after Rita, and the price of gas here went from $2.79 Friday all the way to.... $2.75 tonight. <br /><br />We'll see what happens.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

For some wierd reason gas went from 2.84 to 2.90 today, did something happen I didn't see on all the news I have been watching? I mean hell, Rita didn't do much to the refineries, and while I understand restart can take time, my region does not get its fuel from down south (that I know of). What am I missing here? Good thing I won't need gas for a few weeks....

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

still 2.799 for 87 octane at 6pm

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

The grand media's hyping that gas would reach $5 a gal. due to Rita, just like their poor job guessing at weather forecasting,installed panic into the populace and created spot temporary supply problems. The fear of no gas or $5 gas inspired the sheeple to dump their panic purchased $3.33 a gal. gas into their gas tanks and refill their gas cans with $2.75 gas in false anticipation of once again panic driven price increases. <br /><br />If you keep repeating something surely it must be true.<br /><br />BAAA BAAA BAAA