Help with map

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice
Pardon me, but I was hopin' someone here would be good enough to lend me their assistance with a small...er...problem that I seem to be havin'. Ya see, I am but a poor old sea captain, and I aim to be lookin' for a seaworthy vessel and some good, strong crewman to go on a bit of a voyage with me. <br /><br />I am showin' below the most incredible thing, a map that the sea fates have bestowed upon me. This map will be leadin' us to untold riches, more gold than you could be spendin' in several lifetimes. But alas, not havin' a ship o' my own, I can no more reach those riches than I can reach the sun. <br /><br />So what say ye, my good men? Respond to me as quick as ya can, and set sail at once shall we.<br /><br />
treasuremap310xf.jpg

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Help with map

Hi welcome to iboats ! I will lend you my boat but you will have to come to scotland for it! PS I will throw in the wife as a deckhand and if you take her away for at least a year you can keep my share of the loot!

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Peg Leg Pete! Last I heard, you were in Davey Jones' Locker. Apparently, rats don't drown. You best be keepin' yer eyes offa my map! I found it fair and square. Or should I say, I took it fair and square.<br /><br />Dave Gibson, that's an awfully kind offer. I may indeed come to Scotland and take yer boat, as well as yer gold candlesticks and whatever else have ye. Har har! As fer the lady, she sounds like a salty lass, she does. Perhaps we may be takin' ye up on that offer.

Peglegpete

Cadet

Me brother had that very same map Tattooed on his backside! And he up and vanished 5 year to this day!<br /><br />Ye better not be the grimey swine who did him in!<br />Where you be you filthy dog? Do ye recognize this?? I sure hope so... may it bring shivers to yer spine!<br /><br />
jolley%20roger%20pirate%20flag.gif

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Pete, yer a fool, and yer brother was a bigger fool. Know not what happened to him does I, though it would not surprise me if he had met his bitter end fightin' and carryin' on in some two-bit tavern somewhere.

vunt

Cadet

Well well well, if it isn't ol' Peg Leg Pete! I know where yer brother is! He's at the tavern in Buccaneers Island filling his belly with Ale! har har har!

Black Bart

Cadet

AARRRRGH! That map is MINE!... Ye shall return it to me at ONCE or suffer the consequences!<br /><br /> :mad: :mad:

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Pete, Black Bart knows well yer brother is a lazy dog, simply unfit to be carryin' his sorry carcass across the seven seas. <br /><br />And if it ain't the Gentleman from New Orleans, as they be callin' ye, Lafitte. Best be battenin' down the hatches if yer hauntin' yer usual grounds tonight, Lafitte...lest ye awake to find yerself blown clear 'cross to China. Either way, ye won't be laying a dirty finger upon me map.<br /><br />I fear that the storm comin' in will make it really hard to be findin' those thar riches. Anyone out in this here forum, should ye be strong and able and willin' to sail, ye should tell me quick, or the devil may hold yer tongue.

Peglegpete

Cadet

Well shiver me timbers!! All ya blokes at t'same time? Bah!! I should have never let ya meet my cousin Sally. Since then you been a backstabbin' lowdown devil. <br /> <br />This is me boat by the way. ye likes it? :D :D <br /><br />
pirate-ship-sunsets.jpg

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Har har har! That ship belonged to William Kidd, not so many years past. Looks like old Kidd has met his maker, whoever that maker may be. <br /><br />Yer ship is old and slow, and though ye have made use of this modern "electricity" as they so call it, it is no match for the Queen Anne's Revenge...finer a ship the seas have never seen.<br /><br />
bbship1op.jpg

Peglegpete

Cadet

Arrr! The Queen is a pile of crud! Me nephew, One Eye Timmy, has made better paper boats than thaat!

Black Bart

Cadet

The queen is a mighty fine vessle, I agree. Pete, your ship with its new-fangled electric gadgetry is the "pile of crud" here...

Black Bart

Cadet

Originally posted by Edward Teach:<br />And if it ain't the Gentleman from New Orleans, as they be callin' ye, Lafitte.
:mad: I'll show ye what kind of "gentleman" I am if I don't get my map back. <br /><br />Arrrrr!!

Peglegpete

Cadet

haha! for your information kind sir, that treasure is mine and I'll run you through if ye even THINK about findin' it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

CGIC

Cadet

You there...yes, you there!!<br /><br />I am the Governor of this Colony. We are a peaceful, seagoing people. But we will not hesitate to turn you back if you think we will be easy prey. <br /><br />We do not tolerate your kind here, so you'd be wise to turn your black ships around and head out for whatever foul port you came from.

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Har har har har har!! Ye dare speak out toward people such as we? You best hold yer tongue, lest it be cut out, and your precious colony brought down around yer feet.<br /><br />As for you Lafitte, the map is mine. I took it from ye, and the blood shed by my crew should show you that we are meanin' business. Pete, ye can get in line with all the other scurvy dogs wantin' to run Lafitte through. Arrrr....

Black Bart

Cadet

Originally posted by Governor of the iboats Colony:<br />We do not tolerate your kind here, so you'd be wise to turn your black ships around and head out for whatever foul port you came from.
Har har ahrharhhar!! :rolleyes: Thanks, mate, I haven't had that good'a laugh in a while. :rolleyes: Turn our ships around, ye say. What will you do about it if we don't? HAR HAR Arrrhar har!<br /><br /> :mad:

CGIC

Cadet

I say!! You uncouth vagrants, we will have no choice but to turn our cannons upon you. Our colony has the finest garrison in the coastal territories, and you stay here at your own peril, pirates.<br />
images27lb.jpg