FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm trying to figure out what model this hull is ... I believe it is a 1975, serial number as follows ...
LUNE4421M75E
I'm basically trying to find what it's worth ... Thanks a lot to all!
Lars
Do you have any more info? What length/width is the boat? Does it say anything on it? A picture would be nice. Not too many people on this board are familiar enough with Lunds to be able to get the info off the top of their heads (I can with many OMC outboards though!)
If all you can get is the model number, contact Lund, and they should be able to tell you all about it.
Looks like a 1975 S-14 with optional side console to me. Someone who really knows a lot about these classics can chime in, after seeing pics. But, I am banking on that being an S-14.