FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought an air cooled 5hp sea king from wards. Its a single cylinder clinton motor I believe it was made in the 70s. I heared to use 21:1 chainsaw mix. Does anyone know if this is true please help
I believe the number you are looking for is 25/1. A good quality 2 cycle oil is your best choice. Name brand stuff is better verses the generic varieties.