FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am going th have to buy a Chrysler manual. In the meantime, I have A 1966 50hp Chrysler. I purchased a fuel pump kit for it, but, I have forgotten the placement of the gasket and diaphragm. Which goes on the bottom (the part with the sediment bowl), the gasket or the diaphragm?
Thank You
If I remember correctly, the diaphragm is set on the sediment bowl half and the gasket is on top of it. But really: I don't think it really matters which way they are assembled.