Helloooo

puddle jumper

Captain
Re: Helloooo

Just dreaming of the girls in the HOTD playing in the sand and surf.Every now and then looking back at me and flirting OUCH my wife just pinched me!
High Adam looks like your living most of the iboaters dreams keep us posted we all need some sunlite every now and then.
puddle jumper

crunch

Commander

LubeDude said:
It`s raining so hard here right now it`s going sideways.

Rain was bouncing so high off the ground today, I saw a Salmon swim by 3 ft above the road. :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Welcome Adam, thanks for the gorgeous pic. You trying to make us all jealous. ;)

rwise

Captain

he's not trying LF he's done a good job of it!d:)8)
Adam now that you found the bad plugs maybe it'll run betterd:)

acpjax

Cadet

Afternoon all...

Rwise unfortunetly its deffinetly looking like time for a new motor.. I figured sence i had everything in peices i might as well clean it... :-( looks like the head is actually cracked :-( For the moment Ive gone medeviel on it with the jb weld but doubt it will hold up for long especially the way i abuse that boat.. *snif* my first boat ever R.I.P.

On a positive note its beautifull out.. girlfriend has a skimpy bikini on and its 6 min from beer 30 *cheers*

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

tsk-tsk-tsk.... Must post pics of GF....8)
qps9jr.gif

side note: what's gas running there now? $5.00+?..

acpjax

Cadet

Ha... see.. its a good idea... however.... id like to have um... relations with her on at least a semi consistant basis not much else to do for entertainment out here. And after posting mostly naked pics of her on the net she might get a little cranky..

Gas is running between $4+ and $6 depending on where you are.. although to be honest im still running off the desiel i purchased in florida before i left. i have/had about 200 gallons in 7 30 gallon jugs strapped to the deck. only been buying gas for the whaler.

Autotech1

Petty Officer 2nd Class

"i pulled the plugs and 2 of the heads were mashed down.."

If you mean the electrode is mashed down, Im afraid your rods, rod bearings, and/or pistons are toast. Could have been hydro-lock or an engine malfunction such as broken pistons. Or a dropped valve.

nice pics, at least send more scenery please.

And Welcome to i-boats.

acpjax

Cadet

Well i dont know about that autotech1. ive had it happen on other motors before without the trashing the motor.. the old evenrudes were bad about this.. im not sure why... but my dad has one to.. and we constantly have to re-adjust the plug gapping from a little to almost fullly touching... after that it runs fine...