Hello - thanks

JHOLE

Seaman Apprentice
Just wanted to say thanks for all the useful and interesting information everyone posts. I have been reading/watching for almost a year. I came across the site after I bought my first real boat last year (86 Wellcraft 21 cc) and was looking for any information I could find. After a complete renovation last winter and a motor rebuild this summer,(pics someday?) I think I'm done. (never) This winter will be complete renov. of Hobie 18. I was home sick for 3 days and finally got around to registering. The first thing I wanted to do was say thanks and now that I'm here I'll try to return the favor if I can. BTW I know there's a thread already but JHOLE - Jeff here on Lake Erie

crab bait

Captain
Re: Hello - thanks

welcome aboard,, JHOLE..<br />you should be am ole pro at 'the boards' you lurkin' back-in-the-cut for a year.. <br />an all the 'boat work 'you've done ,, you should be a great addition to IBOATS.. <br /><br />WELCOME..

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

JHOLE,<br /><br />Welcome! Glad you're aboard.<br /><br />I think everyone would like to see some pic's of your pride and joy.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Howdy, JHole.<br /><br />I like that: A guy who spends a year watching and reading before he enters the conversation.<br /><br />Glad you came out of the closet. Welcome. :)

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Welcome Jhole. Man a year without commenting. I sure wish I had that much patience.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome J-HOLE...Sounds like you'll fit in real well!!THANKFULLY AND RESPECTFULLY>>BART SR.

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

Howdy Jhole,<br /><br />Watch it with this one guys....After a year of readen he's probly got dirt on all of us....Best to not bust his chops without thinken first of what he might drag out from the closet.<br /><br />Welcomwood.

ebbtide176

Commander

hey jhole, howdy, whazzup? hope you write more and tell us all about the good/bad things going on with your boat.<br /><br />and i wanted to point out that i'm thankful you didn't just come up with 'always here on lake erie'...