hello ladies and gentleman Im back

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade
After a long hiatus Im back and ready to go.<br /><br />So my friends from here fill me in whats new whos lovin who's leavin, who's still causing mishap here and how the heck is my musky chasin friend from Texas

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: hello ladies and gentleman Im back

Miloman! Greetings! You've been away for while. How is the world of Professional Fishing treating you?

bubbakat

Captain

Hey milo good to see yea back. As for news its same old same ole.

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

PWT RCL a few b.a.s.s. stops have all been good, personal fishing is good although it seems I spend way way too much time on the water guiding these days. Although I have developed a severe musky addiction that I just cant seem to shake. A<br /><br />All is well my kids are older and a bit too much wiser then I would like to think. No one has died or gotten sick ( except for this poor cat I used to feed)<br />Other then that nadda just passin time away and not fishing as much as I would like.<br /><br />So many nights I have wanted to come and post or even read up but it always seemed like when I had free time I was with the wife and kids or getting ready for a client in the am.

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey welcome back.. used to enjoy your posts.. so your providing us proof the one can leave iboats (only for a short period) and not wind up in the looney house. ;)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Hey there Miloman.<br />Don't you ever leave again.<br />Glad things are going well for you.<br /><br />There is a thread in the freshwater fishing forum - on planer boards. Perhaps you could add a little if you have any experience with them. <br /><br />Do you ever fish any tourneys in Wisconsin? If so, where? When?

LadyFish

Admiral

WHOA :eek: He's baaaaaaaaaaaaack. :p I wondered where the heck you've been.<br /><br />Welcome back Milo, really good to see you. :)

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

hey thanks<br />the looney bin is my life, usually I ll get the strait jacket if I ve not fished in a week or so, something to do with a complusive disorder I have lmao. i ll read the planer board post and see if I can add my 2 cents. I did post on the guides thread.<br /> Wisconsin.......the home of Lake geneva, lake chippawa, winnabao and the madision chain......you guys have some pretty fantastic fisheries down there, and the methodology the your govt reglatory parties manage some of those lakes should be a template for Ontario MNR.<br /><br />Roscoe I ll try and be a good boy ans stick around lmao. Where is SBN?? and how is our texaan leader.

Rudeafr2

Recruit

Hey Milo, <br /><br />Get let out early for good behaviour? Better not p the parole officer off!! :D :D :D <br /><br />Just kiddin' you. Welcome back :cool: <br /><br />I was just asking around the other day if anybody knew what happened to you.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

SBN got lots going on and he just got a new(er) 80mph Gambler so he's probably out fishin. He still posts 4-5 times a week, but not 6-8 times an hour like he used to. :) <br /><br />JB is still here, must be busy with something the last few days.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

You can check out but you can never leave!<br /><br />Good to see your name round here again,

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Hey rascal! Nice to see ya back!<br />Nothing new from here. Samey-same.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

You should talk 12Footer, we don't see you around here much either. :) <br /><br />I am now officially putting you in charge of the Force forum.

ndemge

Commander

well, lets see.... our friend with the little red truck....<br /><br />ah heck, ain't been THAT long has it?

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

where is jb and sbn????

aspeck

Staff member

Milo, good to see you back! You have been missed.<br /><br />And you to, Moose!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Good to have you back Milo, lots of new members and quiet a few of use iboat addicts still around. Since your back now, I guess that makes you an iboats addict! :D

FSHKPR

Ensign

hey milo glad everythings cool good to have you back