Hello i have a 125 force but i cant find serial n model numbers !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carholme

Rear Admiral
Re: Hello i have a 125 force but i cant find serial n model numbers !!!!!

Jerry;

I didn't come here to scrap with anyone. If that is your answer, I'll just leave it there.

Gerry

Jesse-C

Cadet

both motors are 125 hp , i am still trying to find the year of the motor i have . I just came across another 125 hp 1987 that needs parts ,just seeein if they would swap out Gerry thanks again for the info

carholme

Rear Admiral

Jesse;

I don't think it has been said yet but what is the problem with your original motor?

Gerry

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner

If they are both made in the 80's they will fit.The only real difference is the cowl and the cover.Jerry

Jesse-C

Cadet

Pistons need replaced and some scars on the walls just dont to waste my time if I dont have too.. To me it seems easier to replace lower unit or drive shat with the motor im looking at that is running all ready.

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner

Replacing the drive shaft can be tricky for somone who doesn't know what he's doing.
There are lots of lower units out there.Try e-bay or Craigslist.My area has about 4 of them listed on Craigslist.Fill out the profile.U might be close to somone who has the parts U need.J

ormandad16

Cadet
I have a Outboard 125 force on a 86 bayliner serial n model are faded and i dont see any other numbers other than various part numbers 🤦
I am having the same issue just bought a boat with the 125 on it and need to replace coils and possibly cdi but can’t find serial number any help is greatful

Nordin

Commander
Please follow the rules.
Start your own thread, this one is 12 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.