FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I don't know the manufacturer but I'd be a little concerned about how stern heavy this rig appears to be. Seems there is only a couple of inches of freeboard before water runs into the splash well. It seems to be sitting very low in the water. Saturated foam, trapped bilge water perhaps?
This looks alot like my uncles old boat, different color, lol. If I remember right, it is an 81 or 83 but I can't remember the make......it was some weird name. I'll give him a call and see if he remembers what make it is.
That picture taken while moored looks to have been taken with a telephoto lens...which compresses the foreground to the background.<br /><br />That might be accentuating the "low in the water" look. What may appear to be water lapping against the stern might just be a wake further away from the boat.<br /><br />Chuck
Thanks for your time every one, just it would be nice to know. when i bought it i was told its a glastron but have later been told its not mmm!!<br />Thanks again
Cool lookin' boat. I especially like the little steps to the bow. Awesome for anchoring.<br /><br />I think I see what UIS is talking about, but it looks to me like a wave just went under it and that water is not actually on the transom?
Take a look at the Fiberglassics site, this site is dedicated to all the older glass boats and they have a section where you can post "mystery boat" pics in hopes of someone identifying them. Fiberglassics