Hello Friends, Neumanns Back

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Kinda sounds like a line from a TV Show doesent it?<br /><br />Some may have noticed I dissapeared and wondered why? It was not hard feelings nor board politics, I decided to take a brief break that turned to weeks and then a couple months. I routinly thought of you and vowed I would return so on this rainy thursday evening I am back!! I have not even checked the board for goingons yet just thought I would get the debrief out of the way first.<br /><br />What a wonderful summer, had some great days on the water with some nice fish caught ( no Muskies yet...only follows) with lots of camping and other goodtimes. Summer has turned to fall and the boat has been stored for hunting season. I have managed one doe with my bow a few weeks ago, and took a NICE 5x4 Bull Elk with my rifle last week {Coincidently ...he is not yet completly butchered but I am down to the front Quarters and neck with the end in sight...Finaly. What a big critter.}Which is exactly what I should be working on right now! Oh well I will finish him soon. Last Night my wife told me It looks like we have another baby on the way, This will make four. Whittail rifle season opens here in a week and I hope to get another evening or two in behind the string before it does. So that's it in a nutshell.... Life is good and I am glad to be back. See ya around!!!!

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Hello Friends, Neumanns Back

neumanns, congrats on the baby. they are blessings from heaven (most of the time ;) )<br /><br />and congrats on the elk!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Hey rascal! I'm glad to see you back online!
58.gif

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hello Neuman!!!! Now that is a line I have heard somewhere.<br />Welcome back fellow and a big congrats on the new baby.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

LOL at SBN,<br />You beat me to it.<br />Welcome Back neumanns, and congrats on the baby, <br />the whitetail, and the elk.<br /><br />Where did you go elk hunting. I didn't know there were elk in Minnesota.<br />Do they have to swim everywhere?<br />hehe<br /><br />AK Chappy

FLATHEAD

Captain

Yo Neumanns, Glad to hear all is well. I too took a break from the net recently. Have been spending a great deal of time in my archery stand as well waiting for the right buck to appear, has not happened yet. Good to see you back.

LadyFish

Admiral

Who's neumanns?
7.gif
2.gif
<br /><br /><br />Seriously, you've been missed. Welcome home. :) You too Flahthead. :p

bubbakat

Captain

Glad to see you back and equally as glad to here you enjoyed the summer. From the sound of the family increasing you have a lot to be thankful for.<br /> welcome back and good to see flathead to.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by neumanns:<br /> Last Night my wife told me It looks like we have another baby on the way, This will make four.
Yeah neumanns, ya let the cat out da bag. Now we know what you were really doin on your break from iboats. ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Hiya!<br /><br />Don't know ya, but welcome back anyway! :cool:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey, Neumanns! :D <br /><br />Great to hear all the good news and great to see your moniker on here again.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks for the congrats and all on the baby folks but honestly {sorry mods}...My investment so far was a pleasure :D <br /><br />Chappy, We do have asmall heard if intoduced Elk in Minnesota and they do have a very limited season ( 5 Tags) but we hunt south west colorado, got a little place there we like to call hunting camp that will one year soon even have a "Hunting shack" on it. Just a reason to go and a place to meet most years, not to mention great times and something to look forward to for the next 51 weeks...But who's counting. Man I just got home and already waiting on next year.<br /><br />Flathead,...It was good to be away but it's also good to be back. Good luck on the hunt!<br /><br />SHAME ON YOU Boom :rolleyes:

aspeck

Staff member

Welcome back Neumanns! You were missed and congrats on the animals and the baby. Glad you had a great summer, and from the looks of things around here, you sure picked a tough day to come back - the full moon and lunar eclipse sure has been working on some people! Your post is a breath of fresh air!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Good to have you back neumanns. I did wonder what happened to ya. With the baby, elk, and boat, now we know. iboats is addictive and it just is hard to leave a big family. We know sometimes you have to take care of matters at home.<br /><br />Congrats on the new family member on the way!

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Welcome back John. Havent heard from you since the trip to Gonfishns place. Glad to see you back.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Hey euro Does Jeff still pop in or did he have his fill? <br />Did the tranny fix'n varmit hunter ever stick his head in or not?