Hello everyone

SoulWinner

Commander
Well, we are still trying to clean upthe mess Ivan left. The destruction was stupifying. I drove a state investigator who was doing damage assesments from Navarre Beach all the way to Perdido with my 4x4 Toyota....I have seen things I cannot describe. God watched over us and we praise His holy name. I'm still very busy helping lots of people.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Hello everyone

You da man, man
emthup.gif
emthup.gif
<br />It would appear yours truely will be huddlin with his family and dawg,in a closet again, instead of going to church tomorrow.<br />This hurricane stuff is getting real old,real fast. I know what u mean about "seeing things you cannot decribe"!! Hang tough, my friend! It aint over until the first cold front comes thru down here, and then, only keeps them from reaching cat#5.<br />.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Good to hear from you SW. Hope you and yours arent' having to tuff a time down there. Now you all got this other beotch to worry about....Jeanne. Hang in there partner. We're thinking about ya'.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

We appear to have suffered very little damage here, but I have yet to survey the hood. We lost power for about 5 minutes, and that was it.<br />We are still feeling the fringe-effects here, but my son lives in Tampa, and is under the gun right now. Of course, my prayers are riding with his family and thier niegbors right now.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Soulwinner,<br /><br />You were conspicuous by your absence. I thought that the recent weather may have impacted you. I hope you and yours are going to come out of this with as little inconvenience or damage as possible.<br /><br />Keep up the good work and keep your chin up. Alot of folks out there that can use your strength and positive outlook. :)