Helen Thomas is vowing to 'kill herself'

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Helen Thomas is vowing to 'kill herself'

Originally posted by Quietcat:<br /> Link,<br /><br />My mom is extremely liberal. I'm kinda the black sheep conservative. It drives me crazy as she is very smart and she taught me many of the principles that I live by, but she just can't get off her soapbox long enough to listen to any altering views. I learned (actually by watching her) that many staunch liberals truly believe they're smarter than the rest of us. It is the only way that they can justify closing their minds to everything. "I've got it all figured out, so why even waste my time listening".
Not trying to drag you into trouble QC, but you could have substituted "your Mom" for rolmops and PW. :D <br /><br />Give me one big fat break rolmops. "exhaggerating to make a point". You might like that kind of juvenile behavior from your leaders and compatriots, but not for me, please.<br /><br />All you smart progressives shouldn't have to resort to such antics to get your points across. Or is it that your points have next to no merit??? :mad:

agitator

Petty Officer 2nd Class

old helen is pathetic and has been irrelevent for a long time. she is beyond senile and everybody but her and the libs know it. she should jump on her broom and remove herself from the public eye.

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />
It's the liberal way Till. Create a crisis where none exists.
Gee, sounds like republican tactics to me<br />
It's just another method to vilifiy the current administration.
Like the current administration doesn't give enough opportunities as it is.<br />
Originally posted by Quietcat:<br />
...but she just can't get off her soapbox long enough to listen to any altering views.
Sounds like the self-righteous 'publicans. Oh, wait, there's no altering views worthy of a republican's limited attention span.<br /><br />As for the orignal post on this topic, I agree with DJ, "That is: Sad, sad, sad."

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

... there's no altering views worthy ...
David L, contrary to what you Libs think, there is, as often as not, a right way and a wrong way. I know you think that by declaring otherwise you secure your ticket to Heaven.<br /><br />When you and your ilk defend the likes of a Helen Thomas and their ridiculous threats, it shows how desperate you all are to regain power and influence. Any means to an end.