Heading Out.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
14,398
Mrs Ken and I are heading out on a 5 day cruise tomorrow to the Bahamas and back. We have not been on a cruise ship since we were in our early 20's. Should be an eye opener for us I think.
Back early next week.
 

southkogs

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
15,122
Re: Heading Out.

Have a good trip Ken. Fair winds to you and the Admiral.
 

greenbush future

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
1,814
Re: Heading Out.

Did our first one last year, they are nice, not for me every year, but I would do one again.
 

smclear

Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
626
Re: Heading Out.

I know all the Iboats guys/gals are a good bunch but..........

It's never a good idea to announce on the internet when you won't be home for a while. Just sayin'.

Hope you have a great trip.
 

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
14,398
Re: Heading Out.

I know all the Iboats guys/gals are a good bunch but..........

It's never a good idea to announce on the internet when you won't be home for a while. Just sayin'.

Hope you have a great trip.

Our 25 year old son is house and guard dog sitting. Even we are frightened of them !!!!! :lol:
Good advice though for anyone leaving an empty house.
Actually most of the guys and gals slide over when I am away on business trips. Check some of the threads out :facepalm:
 

aspeck

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
19,881
Re: Heading Out.

Yea, wanted to come up and visit the party ... but deer season is on, and can't leave during that time!
 

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
14,398
Re: Heading Out.

Yea, wanted to come up and visit the party ... but deer season is on, and can't leave during that time!

There you go. Knew one of them would chime in !!!! :D
 
Top