FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Anybody know where I can find some? If you do, please make sure they are for a hardbody p/u, standard cab, 5 speed. They seem to be very hard to come by.<br /><br />Thanks
I'm putting headers on because it's the most bang for the buck. Anything else will give me less return per dollar. It may not be the only thing I do, but it's going to be the first. I've had several mechanics, some with over 30 years experience, recommend headers as a first time performance upgrade.