have to say solong for now

Barry&Lori

Seaman
Hello All I have to say its been nice to chat with you all in the past year. but I have recently had a back operation and it has put me in a sitution were I will not be boating for a while so my boat is up for sale cause Iam un able to use it. Maybe someone else can have fun with it. I will keep in touch with you all on the bulletin board once and a while ,but for now I have to care of myself.. Talk to ya soon

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: have to say solong for now

Oman!! that's a bummer! I can however, relate to the back problems. I had back surgery 2 years ago for a herniated disk. The physician warned me my back would never be the same, but if I was religious about my excersises, I could live a somewhat normal life. I can't take a pounding like I used to.<br />But seeing how I allready had to give up my first love (my motorcycles), the boats will be in the yard, and ready when I am up to it.<br />Do your doctors give you any hope for a good recovery, or are you off the water for good?<br />My operation grounded me for over a month, but then I got progressively stronger in the back. I will hope and pray that your surgery was as sucessful.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey, Barry&Lori! Where does it say you must be an active boater to be an active member of our forum?<br /><br />I, for one, have enjoyed you company and input. I don't think I am alone. Please stay with us.<br /><br />Red sky at night. . .<br />JB :)

Barry&Lori

Seaman

hey don,t get me wrong I will be staying just won,t be out in the boat :(

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, that's good. <br /><br />Really sorry you must take a hiatus from boating. Been there . . .open heart surgery. <br /><br />I do hope you recover as quickly as I did and get back on the water soon.<br /><br />Red sky at night. . .<br />JB :)