Have '72 Coronado, Need some guidance...

Jamie830

Recruit
I have a 1972 Century Coronado that needs a little cosmetic work (runs great). I almost sold it for a LOT less than it's worth, not knowing any better. A reply to my Craig's List posting actually gave me a link (they obviously knew I had no idea it's value) which showed some fully restored boats like mine for sale. Now I have reconsidered my sale and want to find out a little more about it. It has a couple exterior cosmetic repairs which need to be repaired, as well as a couple splits in the original white vinyl seats. Other than that everything is all original and has not been out in the elements, so to me, the person who doesn't know anything about boats, I think it is in great shape for its age; I even have all the paperwork back to the factory's work order for this custom boat. I would like to have some input from someone who owns, or has knowledge of, this particular boat who is willing to give me some insight on what I should do? I have pictures to send if it helps. I am completely clueless!! Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from you!

Jamie