Happythanksgiving to all my United States fellow boaters

Fishing Dude too

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I know Canada has already had their turkey so to all of you In the United States may you have a Happy Thanksgiving. May it be full of food, family, and friends. Will only be my wife and I but will still be joyful, and full of love.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Happythanksgiving to all my United States fellow boaters

I am looking forward to this holiday......... no cooking for the wife :)

T-day at my son's house and then another dinner scheduled on Saturday at my in-laws.

I am actually content with that schedule...... family, food, football, grandkids and deer hunting.

Enjoy everybody!!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Grandson Scott the chef is hosting about 20 members of the clan and in-laws tomorrow. He is a marvelous cook.

We are all looking forward to a great gathering, good food and a wonderful time.

I wish all of my iboats friends (in the USA) a day of happiness and thankfulness. :)

robert graham

Admiral

We have our big family reunion/Thanksgiving pig-out and oyster roast at the farm in Walterboro,S.C., ride 4 wheelers, horses, shoot lots of clays, then fish the Ashley River in Charleston on Friday/Saturday...weather looks great!...You folks have a great Thanksgiving!:)

Fly Rod

Commander

Happy Thanksgiving to all. :)

The wife and I will be catering to about 25 family members on turkey day. It's a yearly tradition for us.

southkogs

Staff member

Romping all over Michigan this week visiting family (literally from the border to the Bridge!). Have a blessed and fun Thanksgiving everybody.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

Putting together care packages for our troops at our local National Guard. Good way to give thanks!
http://www.operationgratitude.com/

That and some golf...should be in the 70's this weekend! Thanks for So Cal weather!

rbh

Fleet Admiral

YUP, Happy Gobble Gobble day guys, stake out your spot on the couch early, know what I mean!!!

Fleetwin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

New here. Great Site!

Have a great one.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

happy turkey day......from all your frozen friends.....(canadian human friends...not saying canadiians are turkeys.....well some are turkeys,,,but most are not...well some........never mind) :D

happy thanks giving !

oops!

Supreme Mariner

New here. Great Site!

Have a great one.

welcome to iboats !

super site here.......really good bunch of people,
and the information is the best there is....

BTMCB

Senior Chief Petty Officer

+12......happy thanksgiving to all on Iboats and to all those that protect us overseas.

Gobble, gobble.

aspeck

Staff member

"I do recommend and assign Thursday ... next to be devoted by the People of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being, who is the beneficent Author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be." --George Washington (October 3, 1789)

Happy Thanksgiving!
We truly have so much for which to be thankful. We are not all in the same place financially, some of us are employed and others are not, some have lots of family around, some have very little, or none at all, some are in good health and others have varying degrees of health issues. Yet no matter what our lot is in life, if we adjust our gaze we can find so many things to be thankful for.

Thank-you all for making iboats a great online community of friends where we can find good advice, also.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

lakelover

Rear Admiral

I wish you all a great day of family, friends, good food and celebration and last but not least, counting your blessings.

turkeydance.gif

MRS

Commander

Fishing Dude, hope you have a Great one to. We are in Leander Texas with our wonderful 4 grandbabies:) Cannot help but be a wonderful Day..:) You all have a great day...

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Happy Thanksgiving iboats pals. I'll be putting the bird in the smoker in a couple of hours. Hope everyone has a great one. Among many blessings I'm thankful for iboats.:)

puddle jumper

Captain

Happy Thanksgiving to our budddies south of the border from the windy/rainy Vancover island.

tallcanadian

Captain

Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful south of the border iboats friends. I'm thankful that a small forum like this can keep us all good neighbours in a world of uncertain. And I'm also thankful that we can openly share thoughts, ideas and be free to live and enjoy our hobbies in this modern day society. Thanks to all our troops both North and South for this freedom.

I'm going to be in Orlando between the 14th and 20th of December if any of you are in that area at that time, I would love to meet you.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

LOL

Fishing Dude too

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Thanks Bob hope your TG is going well everyone