HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
hello friends! <br />in case u didn't notice, I been kinda busy and<br />ain't posted much lately.<br /><br />truth be told, I met a 25yr old irish redhead<br />model who owns a 36' trawler and loves to fish! :p <br />LOL<br /><br />wanted to stop in and wish MY surrogate family a<br />safe, healthy and happy thanksgiving. lord knows<br />I got plenty to be thankful for, including you<br />guys and gals!<br />thanks for listening to my ramblings and thanks to<br />Bruno (et. al) who make it all possible. <br /><br />got a 22lb bird, so y'all is invited :) <br />happy thanksgiving,<br />M.Y.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

we will see ya when the trawler comes to dock to get fuel, just be sure to keep the Gaff away from the redheaded Irish gal whenn ya feel a bout of foot in mouth coming on or ya may not make the fuel dock :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

"keep the Gaff away from the redheaded Irish gal"<br />he he he...<br />a man with experience i think?

LadyFish

Admiral

Yes Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!!<br /><br />I'm home this afternoon, getting the pies made and <br />getting as much prep work as I can done before <br />tomorrow. The DMX is turned way up, a ice cold <br />longneck in one hand, a lil Connie-O-kee and dancin <br />round the kitchen and life is good. :cool: <br /><br />For those of you that travel over the hoilday, be <br />careful. If you hunt, please be safe.<br /><br />Looking forward to a great Thanksgiving and wishing <br />the same for all my iboats friends! :) <br /><br />And I'm very thankful to the young men and women<br /> making the ultimate sacrifice this holiday season. <br /><br />Them and their families stay in my prayers but get<br /> a little extra during the holidays since they are<br /> away from the ones they love, and risking their <br />lives so we can enjoy our holidays without worry <br />of attack.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A big happy thanksgiving wish from the SBN household to all the iboats guys and gals on here.

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Happy Thanksgiving to all from this part of North Americas!! Boy I do miss the holiday down there - :confused: just not the same having Thanksgiving in Oct. <br />Tried again this afternood, after hanging family pictures, for turkey dinner tomorrow; got told there are a couple of frozen dinners in the freezer: not the same. Will be thinking of you all. :) :)

ebbtide176

Commander

<br />And I'm very thankful to the young men and women<br /> making the ultimate sacrifice this holiday season. <br /><br />Them and their families stay in my prayers but get<br /> a little extra during the holidays since they are<br /> away from the ones they love, and risking their <br />lives so we can enjoy our holidays without worry <br />of attack.
amen - and i wish everyone a wonderful holiday too :D

KaGee

Admiral

Good to cya back MY. Careful, them redheads can be dangerous to your health! ;) <br /><br />
8_5_11.gif
Everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday.<br />Keith

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Thanks MY and let me extend to all the members best wishes for a happly Holiday from the OBJ household. Don't eat to much... :) <br /><br />Hey....LF....got any more Longnecks?? Feelin' a might parched up her along the Muddy Banks....
55.gif

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Those are stuffed animals, right? Geez, how do you get a dog and a cat to do that long enough to get such a perfectly posed shot?<br /><br /> :) Happy Thanksgiving! :D

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL from cajun555 and fishingal.

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from all of us on the Mod Squad. :) <br /><br />Take a moment to remember all of those in the armed services that are making a great sacrifice.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I am most thankful to have lived in this time and in this place.<br /><br />I am thankful for my wonderful families, the ones who share my genes and those who share my interest in boats on this board..<br /><br />I am thankful that the adversities and tragedies in my life have deepened my appreciation of the joys.<br /><br />I am thankful for the freedom and liberty that allow me to be, to think, and to act as my spirit moves me.<br /><br />I wish for all of you the same thankfulness, for therein is a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />I always loved this holiday the best. It gives me an opportunity to look back on the year, and what a year it has been. I have made new friends, started a new family, shared my blessings as best I could and have had a safe and healthy year.<br /><br />Everyone eat too much, watch football, do a little hunting, and take just a moment to reflect on how fortunate we all are. Please don't forget those who are putting it all on the line to protect our freedom, and all the good people that make living in this country the best in the world. And take an hour to share with those who are perhaps less fortunate than we all are.<br /><br />I count this site as one of my blessings as it allows me to be who I am, share what I can, and learn from those with knowledge I only wish I had. I hope everyone has a great reunion with family and friends. <br /><br />God Bless

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

HAPPY TURKEY DAY from all the Fixins :)