FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Mike, you're as bad as Sam trying to pass your birthday off without us knowing about it. Didn't work did it? I have to say you don't look a year older then yesterday. Surely hope you enjoy your birthday. I hear the only come once a year. :noidea: :wave:
I say go sniff some polyester and enjoy the day. :facepalm:
Happy Birthday Mike. Thanks for all the help. Directly and indirectly. Have a great day, hopefully spent with the grand kids and family. I have a little trick for you if you're not happy with getting older....pics or it didn't happen!!!!