Happy Birthday gaugeguy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hey gaugeguy, I hear today is your b-day.<br />Hope it's a good one and you have many more. :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Happy Birthday gaugeguy

Happy Birthday guageguy. A Friday and a birthday? Wow! That's bound to be a great day.<br />Bassy

LadyFish

Admiral

Happy Birthday ya ole fart! :p <br />
party-smiley-049.gif

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Guageguy, you too? Cool! We share the same birthday as Thomas Edison and Burt Reynolds. I like to think that I have the looks of Burt and the brain of Edison, but then reality sets in and I realize it's the other way around. Happy Birthday! :( ;) :)

gaugeguy

Captain

Thanks friends ;) 38 years young and don't feel a day over 22, but the gray hairs are starting to give me away :D <br /><br />Happy Birthday to you also WBW. We also share this day with a couple hotties, Sheryl Crow and Jennifer Anniston (and she's ALMOST single) ;) <br /><br />BTW, the way my day has started, it gave me a smile to see this first thing this morning...Thanks.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Happy birthday. Gray at least you have them! That's just about the age when I started loosing mine.<br /><br />Bob

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Bob_VT:<br />Gray at least you have them! That's just about the age when I started loosing mine.<br />
Mines starting to recede a little, my forehead has turned into a fivehead :D

JB

Best wishes, Marine. :)

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GG :) <br /> HAPPY BIRTHDAY WBW :)

LadyFish

Admiral

A Happy Birthday to you too WillyB. :) <br /><br />
signs-happybirthday9.gif

sangerwaker

Commander

Happy B-Day to the both of ya! Are you doing anything special to celebrate?

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br />Are you doing anything special to celebrate?
Thanks again everyone.<br /><br />Tonight my sons have an indoor soccer game, woo-hoo!! So tonight is shot. Going out with the wife tomorrow night for dinner and a movie. I kinda get boned because VD is so close and VD is also my anniversary ;)

tylerin

Commander

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAUGE :D <br />What are you doing at work?? Have a good one

KaGee

Admiral

Cheers the both of you!<br /><br />
13_10_5.gif

SpinnerBait_Nut

Hey gaugeguy, I know you like them so here's one.<br />________________________________________________<br />A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her<br />turn.<br /> <br />She rolled the dice and she landed on 'Science & Nature.'<br />Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls<br />your name, can you hear it?"<br /> <br />She thought for a time and then asked, <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"Is it on or off?"