Happy Birthday efhenry

LadyFish

Admiral
I believe you mentioned that today is your birthday<br /> on another thread. Solar Eclipse, Friday, AND your <br />birthday. WEEEEHAAAAA :) <br />
signs-happybirthday9.gif
<br /><br />Hope you have a good one!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Happy Birthday efhenry

Hippo birdies 2 ewes! :)

ehenry

Commander

Why thank yall!! I appreciate it....I share a birthday with my sister BJ's twins they turned 24 today. I hope they made it home ok lastnight and hope Daddy WarBucks Ralph didnt have to go bail either of em out. He's already put the boy, Badley, on notice that he'd spend a few days in the clink if he got locked up again. The girl, Meg, has stayed out of trouble since her last episode of takin mamma's mercedes on a joy ride and cleaning a couple ditches out with it.<br /><br />Me, I'm stayin home tonight, gonna fight with Jen E. Dawg, have couple too many beers, burn several steaks and some big honkin prawns on the grill, get in bed round 9 or 9:30 and check for pin holes in my eye lids. yall have a fine weekend and listen real close.....ya might just hear me call yall's names once or twice!

LadyFish

Admiral

This magical eclipse in Aries starts at 4:35 pm EDT.<br /><br />Astronomers, say the eclipse, while of a rare and intriguing type, was calculated long ago and is simply part of a ballet in celestial physics.<br /><br />Let us know if you start acting a little wierd(er) when the sun briefly plunges into darkness.

JRJ

Commander

Happy birthday ef and have a great BBQ :cool: :D