FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
If that's the case then I'm in deep doo doo. Wish I felt as good as I look!
Thanks everyone, so far it's been a nice quiet day. We got snow yesterday, about 1" but it has all melted off today. Hoping for some warmer temps so I can finally get back out to work on the Sea Nymph and then get'r wet.
A Good Friday and Happy Easter to all also. Would have gone to a fish fry tonight but the better half just had a tooth pulled this morning.