FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Someone is having a birthday! Happy birthday, Bob! Hope your day is a special one filled with family, friends, and things you love to do, and cake, lot's of cake!
Actually have a busy day today! I committed a SIN ............ I just got back from picking up a cough cough fiberglass boat which I bought for the motor however the more I look at it......... It might become a restore project!
Happy Birthday! Nice little find you have there.. Go Fast ! FYI, that Sidewinder will handle a 150 no problem and get you into the high 60's or 70's if you're up to it.