Happy Anniversary Mr. LadyFish

LadyFish

Admiral
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!
25.gif
<br /><br />28 years of marital bliss..........and we never had a fight.
5.gif

tylerin

Commander
Re: Happy Anniversary Mr. LadyFish

..........and we never had a fight.
Mr Ladyfish pick a fight would you...that makeup sex is unbelievable<br />Congrats guys .....now hang on I'm doing some math right now :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Thanks babe, same to you. Thank you for all you've given me, been to me and inspired me to be.<br />I love you.<br /><br /><br />
and we never had a fight.
Yes dear. :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> Thanks babe, same to you. Thank you for all you've given me, been to me and inspired me to be.<br />I love you.<br /><br /><br />
Uh huh! Now I know your secret! :D <br /><br />Congrats on that milestone. That is quite an impressive achievement, these days.

NOSLEEP

Commander

28 years and you can still take her fishing.<br />PRICELESS... Congratulations.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Congradulations Fishes!<br /><br />28 years....Wow! I don't think my wife could put up me that long.<br /><br />BTW, mine will be 6 years tomorrow! I can't believe she's kept me around this long!<br /><br />Once again, congrats!

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br />
Now there's a guy that understands how the "operating system" functions! LOL :D <br /><br />Congrats! Was 28 yrs for us in May.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

28 years. :eek: <br />Poor, poor Mr.LF.<br />All these years with, OMG, OMG<br />J/K you 2, a big congrats. :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Just for you 2.<br /><br />A married couple in their early 50s were out celebrating<br />their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little<br />restaurant.<br /> <br />Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table<br />and said, "For being such an exemplary married couple<br />and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will<br />grant you each a wish. "Ooh, I want to travel around the<br />world with my darling husband." said LF.<br /> <br />The fairy moved her magic stick and - abracadabra! - two<br />tickets for the new QM2 luxury liner appeared in her<br />hands.<br /> <br />Now it was MR.LF's turn. He thought for a moment<br />and said: "Well this is all very romantic, but an opportunity<br />like this only occurs once in a lifetime, so, I'm sorry my love,<br />but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than<br />me."<br /> <br />LF, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a<br />wish is a wish... So the fairy made a circle with her magic<br />stick and -abracadabra! - MR.LF became 92 years<br />old.<br /> <br />The moral of this story.....<br /> <br />Men might be ungrateful idiots....<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />But fairies are......female!!!<br /> :D :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral

ROTFLMAO that was great Spinner. :D <br /><br />BTW, Mr. LF just informed me that its our 27th. Ooops! I guess it just seemed like 28. :p <br /><br />Congrats KeltonKrew to you and your pretty lady too. :)

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. it is a milestone to be proud of.<br /><br />Mr. LF obviously knows one of the most important phrases for a husband, desiring to keep a marriage alive for years, "Yes dear." The other one of course is, "It's all my fault, I'm sorry dear."

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Congratulations folks. 28 yrs. of marital bliss is indeed a milestone. How ya'll goin to celebrate???? Dinner? Movie? Boat ride? Fishing? Or all the above? Herself and I just had a quiet dinner and spent the rest of the evening alone on our 32nd.
5.gif
<br /><br />Hope you both enjoy the day and have many many more anniverseries to celebrate.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Happy avinnersery, y'all!<br />Party-on.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br />
Now there's a guy that understands how the "operating system" functions! LOL :D <br /><br />
Been 20 years with my fishing partner and best friend. Congrats, Treat her right, shes a keeper.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

well, never to late to add a congratulations ...<br /><br /> so...<br /><br />Congratulations you two.<br /><br />Have a good weekend <br /><br />ohhh, almost forgot.<br /><br /> Mr. LF do what she wants this weekend.<br /><br /> --- take her fishin' ---

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

LF,<br />You're not bad! What a way to remind a guy his Anniversary is nigh. <br /><br />Tell the WORLD?<br /><br />Great news, congratulations are in order.<br />Happy Anniversary.<br /><br /><br />Regards from Peter