Hailing Ladyfish (Official List Keeper)

NYMINUTE

Captain
Hey, I think it is time to post your List. From time to time we are reminded of the list. It would be comforting to know just what our ranks are, and how many blonde jokes it requires to make the list, and move to a lofty position. <br /> :D

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: Hailing Ladyfish (Official List Keeper)

I think you just went to the top of the list! :p :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Am I to believe there is another post related ranking..........details...............I need DETAILS!!! I recon I can throw out insults with the best of them………Now on to the top of the list.

dolluper

Captain

Don't worry yourself NYM I think you still top her list :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You said the magic word NYM, blonde.<br />She will have to have Mr. LF find it for her.<br /><br />BTW, Why were there 6 holes in the blonde's mirror?<br /><br />She tried to commit suicide. :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> You said the magic word NYM, blonde.<br />She will have to have Mr. LF find it for her.<br /><br />BTW, Why were there 6 holes in the blonde's mirror?<br /><br />She tried to commit suicide. :p
You Rock Spinner. <br /> :D :D :D

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> You said the magic word NYM, blonde.<br />She will have to have Mr. LF find it for her.<br /><br />BTW, Why were there 6 holes in the blonde's mirror?<br /><br />She tried to commit suicide. :p
Now that I think of it... maybe that drunk mirror joke thread was actually a blonde joke :D <br /><br />Sean

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

She will have to find Mr LF first :D

D

DJ

If I were you guys, I'd be sleeping with one eye open!! :eek: ;)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Or Both! <br /><br />Hell hath no fury like a Blonde scorned......<br /><br />You guys are in some really deep do-do..... :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by OBJ:<br />You guys are in some really deep do-do..... :)
Yep, that's how they say poop. :D <br /><br />Oh yea, Did ya hear about the blonde with 3 master's degrees?<br /><br />No?<br /><br />Me neither. :p

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Hey Les.....have ya' named yer' next a' kin'?

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Being blonde and male I think I'm going to have to leap to LF's defence here...but I can't remember what for...

LadyFish

Admiral

doggie.gif
<br /><br />The amount of bandwidth my list would take up just wouldn't be fair to iboats.<br /><br />As far as rank...well...There are 3 at the top of the list who have not moved off that spot in over 2 years. Two of them haven been around awhile, the other is joined us within the last year. Certain members have redeemed themselves and have been temporarily moved to the bottom of the list.<br /><br />All the rest of you have moved up and down the list according to my mood, its a woman's perogative. :p

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

i just moved up a notch ladyfish, please don't knock me back to cadet yet. im very new so im not really sure what the rules are for your list. But i sure hope your having a wonderful day. Braxton :) :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />
doggie.gif
<br /><br />The amount of bandwidth my list would take up just wouldn't be fair to iboats.<br /><br />As far as rank...well...There are 3 at the top of the list who have not moved off that spot in over 2 years. Two of them haven been around awhile, the other is joined us within the last year. Certain members have redeemed themselves and have been temporarily moved to the bottom of the list.<br /><br />All the rest of you have moved up and down the list according to my mood, its a woman's perogative. :p
Answer is un-satisfactory.....We need definitive placements in the all important "List" These creditials are vital to our future posts as well as being redeemable for I-Boats special offers and selected perscription medications. :D Geez, Can't believe I wrote that physcobabble. All in fun LF...you are still #1. :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Quote: NYM ....All in fun LF...you are still #1.
ROTFLMAO
26.gif
<br /><br />Yeah so are you, and have been for quite some time now. <br />Braxton, not to worry....flattery will get you everywhere. :p And, if it dosen't....you're in good company.

KaGee

Admiral

I'm thinkin after last week's Blonde joke Marathon... My stock in the list increased greatly. :D

Triton II

Commander

What Blonde joke marathon... did I miss it? B#gger! :(