Hailing Flatbottoms

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Hailing Flatbottoms

He's in the middle of a job change. Maybe he can't access us at the new work site now?? We might be considered security risks! :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> He's in the middle of a job change. Maybe he can't access us at the new work site now?? We might be considered security risks! :D
You sure don't mean you and I do you? We are the model for safe and secure KaGee. Aren't We???? MMmmmmmmmm maybe NOT!

spratt

Lieutenant

Dudes!!! I have changed jobs, and yes, you guys are ALL considered a threat to government security over here at this shipyard... :D :D :D :p <br /><br /><br />Nah, actually, thanks for the page...I just simply get so little time any more to talk here...this job I actually have to work some...I am a bit busier right now with a lot of data gathering that was not performed by the previous folks in this position, and i ma having to cover an entire Navy Base to get it all. So, I may seem a little less involved, but I still hop on and read every onece in a while...you folks are a pretty difficult addiction to break!!!!

KaGee

Admiral

Well, there was that one time I was caught with a camera while on board the GUADALCANAL (sp?) at an open house at the Norfolk Navel Ship Yard some years ago... geez, you woulda thought that had blew over by now. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Unlawful demonstration at the Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant in Portsmouth, NH in 1975. Thought that blew over too.

spratt

Lieutenant

Gentlemen...it never blew over. KG, you are the reason that noone can have a camera phone on Gov. installations now!!!!!<br /><br />And an unlawful demo? Dude, the Marines are now gurading because of that...with M16's!!!<br /><br />Yep, y'all done dunnit...

KaGee

Admiral

You mean of the GREY kind Spinner??

KennyKenCan

Commander

So SBN, does that mean your abbandonning the "HEPA Suit" Project?

LadyFish

Admiral

Good to hear from ya Spratt aka FB. Glad you're okay. :) Two thirds of the three stooges (NYM and yourself) just ain't the same without ya. :p ;)