FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Can anyone tell me where the battery, trim/tilt ground attach. <br />where do I attach the trim/tilt relays too. I can't find any photos that show these attachment points.
I ground my TNT to the battery ground at the block.<br /><br />The mounting boss for the circuit breaker is located on the port side of the pan just aft of the starter.<br /><br />The relays mount above the battery cable entrance into the pan.