FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My cover has seen better days and I love a good deal. Does anybody know of any sales or deals going on since it is getting close to the end of the season and there may be some closeouts, etc.
Not sure if they are still available, but Cabelas has some nice deals in the bargain cave, and of course, iboats has some good pricing......
Enjoy,
Bob
iboats will have a CRAZY sale the end of the season. Not sure when that is though. I need one also.
I'm going to be considering these also as I think a couple of our members have gotten one from there and were pleased http://stores.ebay.com/safeguardcovers