Grand Opening

gonfishn

Commander
A couple of months ago I decided to jump head first into the Mattress Industry as a Manufacture..<br /><br />Saturday is my grand opening..Factory is up and running and hopefully(Murphys Law)the store will be to...A few of my Amish friends will be there and the Mayor is doing the ribbon cutting..<br /><br />Better half hopes now my cranky attitude(who me)will cease..I haven't been cranky here have I? :D <br /><br />Spinner>>Will shoot you an email later today and give ya the times in case your coming up..

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Grand Opening

Cool Jeff, Congrats to ya buddy! :D If ya still have me email shoot me one with the directions. Next weekend I'm busy helping clean up some residents of their fallen trees. Then the weekend after that we should be able to come down. Wife and I haven't been out of the area for a long long time. TIme for a small road trip. Thanks!<br /><br />Here's my addy ssmayfloat@neo.rr.com

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Good luck! Where is your factory?

aspeck

Staff member

Congrats and good luck! Would love to come to the grand opening, but it is a little far to travel. Maybe sometime over the summer, when I am stateside!

eeboater

Commander

Good luck!<br /><br /><br />
40BEER.gif

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Best of Luck, this is what this country is all about, opportunity.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea me and the wife are coming up, just need the time and the place.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Good Luck GF<br /><br />don't take any wooden horse shoes.. :p

D

DJ

I haven't been cranky here have I?
Well, errr, ummhh, ahhh, nevermind. :D <br /><br />Best of luck to you. I admire your fortitude to jump into something like that. I'm pulling for ya.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Good luck GF! <br /><br />Fortune Favours the Brave.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Good Luck GF.<br />Wish I could have been there for the Grand Opening. Send us a pic of the Big Red Bow getting cut.<br /><br />AK Chappy

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Thing's should be fine...Ifin they can keep YOU out of the design department!!!Heck iv'e seen your designing streak...on the outhouse....YIKES! Seriously though, Best of luck to ya.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey neumanns, why you think me take camera? :D :D :D <br />Can anyone say KODAK moment?