FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Went out last night with BlueChart loaded. Wow! All I can say is thanks for the advice Bill P and gss036, you are right... the thing's really excellent. Downside? Didn't catch a thing... too busy playing with the GPS!
Well Santa was good to me this year....I got the Garmin 72 gps.Now all i have to do is play around with it so I know how to use it.Lots of nice little features but now I have to learn how to use them and also buy some of the accessories.My extreme thanks to all of you for helpful responses. Maybe in awhile I will have more questions for you on using this unit.<br /><br /> Thanks again fellas.Catch'em