Gotta read story

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Gotta read story

That could never happen in our neighborhood. our 'friendly' neighbors just pay way too much attention to this house. They all find us a little peculiar and I think they are just waiting for something weird to happen, I know. what would you expect?....a couple moves into a house, hardly ever leaves the house (like maybe one should have a job to pay the mortgage)....receives all manner of strange deliveries.. cars come and go...we own a Landcruiser, a Tacoma, a 4runner and a 17ft boat!!! I think they are all waiting for that day when the cops surround the house for that drug bust and I think it's hilarious!! :D :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Mrs SW. So, who's the stranger one? You or SW? :p <br /><br />In the UK if someone moves into a house like that, they have 'squatters rights' and getting them out again can be a real handful.<br /><br />Chris......

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Chris, on an average day, I'd have to say SW. But I will have to admit that I DO have my days when I am a little different. Ok!! A lot different..... :)

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Mrs SW,<br /><br />If you've seen the film "Groundhog Day" you'll know that ANYTHING different is good. :D <br /><br />Chris.........

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

That is what I keep tryin' to tell everybody!!!<br /><br />(we own the movie Groundhog Day. Just watched it the other day. I think I'm on Day 829... :) )

KaGee

Admiral

Playing the "Twilight Zone" theme ...

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Well now, I think someone forgot to take their meds.

aspeck

Staff member

The address is familiar, but the furniture and pictures are all wrong! Quick, lets decorate before the right owner gets here!<br /><br />????????<br /><br />Pretty bizarre even if the meds were forgotten.