GORILLA GLUE

geomarq

Cadet
Re: GORILLA GLUE

Don't worry, that brown stuff will come off in a week or so. I ALWAYS wear gloves when using that stuff, but I found out the hard way.

catfish1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

good stuff aay.<br />just in case you dont know; two part foam is the same way, probably worse! definitly wear gloves.

msmorto

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I did wear gloves but while I was working on a piece of plywood I rip a hole on one of the finger<br />the bad thing about it, its my midle finger on my right hand. Guess the bird is out of the question for a week or so :D

rwise

Captain

yep, the only thing I found to remove it from your skin is time! Seams to work good though.<br />Richard

Rick K

Petty Officer 1st Class

For Gorilla Glue, and any other chemical that won't come off, I use the universal shop cleaning tool - brake cleaner. Stay away from the stuff that's made by Gunk. I use the stuff in the blue can that Advance-Auto sells.<br /><br />It will clean ANYTHING.

crab bait

Captain

yes,,it's the exact same as 2-part foam.. it's a polyurethene glue...<br /><br />a safety tip:::<br /><br />watch out with different solvents a stuff.. some/most go rite thru skin an into your system...<br /><br />can cause liver ,kidney, an nervous system damage in a major way...<br /><br />best to wear gloves with stuff... but some stuff even passes thru those 'doctor latex gloves'... <br /><br />bottom line::: <br /><br />be careful out there..

G DANE

Commander

Been there, done that. I sanded it away when it was cured, rest dissapeared in 2 weeks :(