Good news

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Well, my ultrasound was this morning. You know me I ask alot of questions,so the lady who did the ultrasound had the radiologist look at it and he said there's nothing to worry about. Literally, there is nothing in the specified area there to see. So I am very relieved. I'll wait to be cleared from my doctor still,but this is definitely good news to me. Thank you for your positive thoughts and prayers. I know they helped these great results happen.<br /> Bassy

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Good news

>sigh of relief<.... :) That's not good news, Bassy... That's Great News ... :)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Fabulous !!!<br />But I'm willing to do an exam and give you a second opinion. :) <br />The finger I chopped off has healed pretty well and the end is ultra sensitive to touch, so I'm sure it would be a very thorough exam, and put your mind to resssst. <br /><br />Oh, um, .. was I typing out loud?<br />Just kidding Mr. Bassy.<br /><br />(wink wink) :)

LadyFish

Admiral

GREAT NEWS BASSY!!!<br /><br />These things put the fear of death in us. Maybe now you can sleep at night. :)

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Told ya! Well, I actually said they'd be able to fix it whatever it was, so this is even better.<br /><br />Congratulations on the good news.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yeeee HAW!! :D

sue5878

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Maybe now we should all say a prayer of thanks, great news keep the positive vibes going<br /><br />GR

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

That's terrific, Bassy. Glad to hear the all clear horn has blown!

eeboater

Commander

Awesome. Two bits of good news in one week!!! Perfect!!!<br /><br />Sean

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Now you can get back to giving the fish he11.<br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />Chris.........