Good News, Bad News

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Well the weather here in Wisconsin is as nuts as everywhere else. It is Feb. and I have a lake in my back yard that needs to be charted and channel markers put in. 42 degrees today. I am sure glad I don't own a snowmobile. I will be taking my umbrella to work today. WHAT?????<br /><br />Well the heat bill should be low and the streets are clear and easy to drive without the usual ice ruts that are created in Dec and stick around until usually March-April. I can't make head or tails over this weather. I guess I like it as I don't need to wear a polar jacket but about a week a year. <br /><br />The bad news is I am beginning to pine for my boat. She is in the shed and I usually don't take her out until about the first week in May. Well I know this is just mother natures way of torturing me and I still have another two months of pain to endure. Well I got to put on my speedo and get to work. (there is an image sure to ruin your day)

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Good News, Bad News

If it gets warm, the utilities raise the rates to cover their losses.

TilliamWe

Banned

Pointer, I got that same thing going on here in IL. The "lake" that is starting to form in my backyard really has me wnating to use my boat. And if the water keeps rising, i am going to bolt the outdrive on the boat, unhook the bow strap, and just float it off the trailer!

Skiuseme

Chief Petty Officer

It hit 52 Degrees on this side of the state on Saturday. it was a great day for boat, rv, and travel show here in La Crosse....

sangerwaker

Commander

I hear ya loud and clear Pointer. Was 52 here Saturday. Took mt buddies Sea Doo out on the river and did a little footin. No wind. What a gorgeous day it was. All of this warm weather has me wanting my boat as well, so I feel your pain.

spratt

Lieutenant

I think a speedo is a pair of those spandex panties one wears to ride a bike? ;) :D :confused:

dolluper

Captain

Don,t have that problem at all up here it's a frozen tundra till April then we might see some grass if we are lucky I feel for you getting teased like that but after the snow, ice pelits and freezing rain today we are [just maybe] going up to 40 something tomorrow and lots of rain Just have grin and bear it

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Speedo's are really skimpy swimsuits. They leave nothing to the imagination. :eek:

rogerwa

Commander

It was 50 something here this weekend. I took my kids for a day trip to Red Wing. When was the last time someone had bug splatter on their windshield in February in Minnesota?? Weird, very weird..