Good Luck America

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
In a few days time will come the conclusion of the most incredible election campaign I've ever seen. I must say it's been very interesting to watch from the outside. <br /><br />Crikey, we've heard about the Vietnam war, Swift Boats, Prisoners of War, Torture, Secret meetings with the Enemy, Forged military documents, Disgraced news presenters, Halliburton allegations, A Multi-million dollar heiress with attitude, even Bin Laden's getting in on the act....plus all the rest!<br /><br />Anyway, I'd like to wish you all good luck on election day and may the majority of iboats members get the president they want.<br /><br />
5.gif

Laddies

Banned
Re: Good Luck America

Won't the pickle woman be a good first woman I don't know if she is a lady

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Thanks Kiwi... :) America's going to need all the luck we can get..<br /><br />I passed by the PBC election supervisors office on my way to lunch today... What a freak show... It was a mob of sign tote'n Liberal weenies and Conservative nut jobs waving at traffic... And those were the "normal people".. :rolleyes: <br /><br />I get the feeling that it's going to be a long drawn out mess..... :(

crab bait

Captain

again it'll be a two month wait for talley an a supreme court ruling..you watch..<br /><br /> my local union doesn't work our jobs on election day but we must work the polls ,,handing out flyers or inside the polls checking off names of voters or somethin' there of.. we don't get paid.. it's a volenteer thing.. an most are glad to do it..<br /><br /> i can't wait to see first hand the kaos..

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Thanks, Kiwi. A everything rides on this one. The state was allowed "early voting", so Friday at noon, I spent 1hr/35min in a long, hot line.<br />We are on pins and needles here, from the media hyping a close race. However, judging by the crowds at the poles, I'm going out on a limb and predicting a landslide for Bush.<br />If I'm wrong about that, I'll become very worried about media infulences remaining the backbone of American leadership. They certainly have been in past races.<br /><br />If I am right, we can rest easier, knowing that the majority of American citizens are smarter than the media thinks they are. And the course will remain steadfast.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Oh my, 12footer,I always thought that those fruits get you in a pickle.<br />Rome use to have bread and games,America has tax cuts and elections.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

thanks 62_Kiwi<br /> we will need it I am thinking<br /> either way it goes I am sure the sun will rise and set, and outboards will break and all will be fine.<br /> good luck and keep posting

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Wrong rodbolt. <br />If Kerry wins, no outboards will break.<br />They will be banned. :)

NOSLEEP

Commander

The liberals will be pushed aside come election <br />day. America is much more than a country of<br />pacifists and self serving democrats.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by NOSLEEP:<br /> The liberals will be pushed aside come election <br />day. America is much more than a country of<br />pacifists and self serving democrats.
I'm beginning to wonder. :confused: