Going to Vegas Y'all

KaGee

Admiral
Leaving first thing Saturday morning for a week in Sin City of tradeshow and sales meetings. Will have a little play time. Got any numbers you want me to play??? ;)

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: Going to Vegas Y'all

Yipee! sinning is fun :D Go win yourself a whole lotta money and come spend it all here on iboats :D :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Play them all, that ought to cover my debts KaGee. Have a great trip....oh yeah, NO LIGHTERS!

sangerwaker

Commander

BICSI eh Keith? Half of our staff will be there next week. Should be real fun here working with half a crew. :mad:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

8<br />always 8<br />George Noorey says right the number 8 on a piece of paper and carry it in your pocket.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

KaGee...just don't lose your boat :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> BICSI eh Keith? Half of our staff will be there next week. Should be real fun here working with half a crew. :mad:
Yes, for a day anyway. We have another conference at the same time called EDS... Electronic Distribution Show at the PARIS HOTEL.<br /><br />It will be a busy time from Sunday evening on. Hopefully some PT (Pool Time) on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Everything ends by noon Thursday, then up and at 'em bright and early Friday for the flight back home.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br /> KaGee...just don't lose your boat :D
LOL!<br /><br />I don't think they'll accept mine as colateral Kiwi. :D

aspeck

Staff member

KaGee, no joke here - got to go there every year with Oldsmobile. One year we are standing in line to check into our hotel and one of my dealer friends goes over to the dime slot, puts in 5 dimes, pulls the handle, and he is a $10,000 jackpot winner. Wires the money home to his wife.<br /><br />Next year he brings his wife and kids. While we are standing in line, you guessed it - same machine, same results, $10,000 on the first pull! The family lived high on the hog while there and went home $8,000 richer.<br /><br />Now that is luck! Wish you the same kind of luck!

eeboater

Commander

KG -- have fun! Even though it is work, it ain't really "WORK."<br /><br />Check out the new Mega-lopolis Hotel Wynn Hotel while you're there. Take some pics :D <br /><br /><br />
380,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fafp%2F20050428%2Fcapt.sge.lbn44.280405190251.photo00.photo.default-380x251.jpg
<br /><br />Sean

QC

Supreme Mariner

Anytime I go to a conference in Vegas I drag my boat up. I know most of you are too far, but trust me, Lake Mead is awesome and only 45 minutes from the Strip. I would usually walk around the conference at break etc. and find two or three guys to bug out and spend an afternoon on the lake. We'd usually get there around 2:00 PM and stay 'til dark. Always a big hit.<br /><br />It would almost be worth it to rent some POS and check it out if you have the time.