FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I have to say I'm living my goal in life. Debt free, no deadlines, great wife and beautiful home and nothing to worry about and enough money to do whatever we want. That IS my goal that I live daily. :thumb:
I'm in a different place in life. My goal in life is to build a good enough relationship with my young kids so that they stay close when adults. Not dependent or me being burdensome, just close so that we can easily talk about sports, faith and feel ok diping by for a few minutes as friends at that stage.
I have to say I'm living my goal in life. Debt free, no deadlines, great wife and beautiful home and nothing to worry about and enough money to do whatever we want. That IS my goal that I live daily. :thumb: